2 minute “JUST TALK EMILY” exercise “Well, I started writing, yeah. I started like doing little exercises while I write. And, I like started to write my biography. It’s about myself but I do it in second person, yeah. And that actually boosts my confidence, I actually thought to myself I’ve done actually cuite a lot of things. Oh, but last night’
- 5- year old’s weekend: I went for a walk and I saw one bird. There was many birds, but one bird. One bird was not like other birds. Like, I think it was ill, or …. dead. It was on the ground and didn’t move.
- 30-year old’s weekend: Well, I didn’t do much too extroirdinary. I went to Paris, did three shows, now there’s only 6 cities to go. I am highly excited to start with the next project, This show..
- 65-year old farmer: My dear Dottie is getting old, she doesn’t walk straight, she doesn’t eat well. Though, I see every morning the spark in her eyes, when she follows my way to village for morning egg-sale, her will to always come with me, but I wish she could actually stay home, because she’s obviously just tired. Her nose has gone numb as well.
- I got the job. I literally just smashed all the other candidates with my short dress, red glasses and my kind and confident talk. So now I’ll be now on my own. A hard-working bitch, though my mom used to say – there are plenty of fish in the sea, for me, all the fish are dead.
- I hate you when you’re so lazy, or when you interrupt me, or when you always think you know everything better than me. But, somewhy I still do everything like you did, I still try to follow your I love you more than anything.